Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

UPR Catch Can Install

Reactions
Here is my step by step install video!!!
They are currently running a sale on the drain plugs for 20% off retail if you use (Drainvalve) at checkout.

Reactions
Great video! Did you also get the upgraded check valves? I just got my kit and I did order those along with the billet PCV but I can’t tell if the check valves are upgraded or not. They look just like yours in your video.

OP
FatGuyBuilds_YT
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Great video! Did you also get the upgraded check valves? I just got my kit and I did order those along with the billet PCV but I can’t tell if the check valves are upgraded or not. They look just like yours in your video.
not sure. everything works great regardless. look out for my future videos for this platform

Reactions
For anyone that’s interested, use SALES7 for discount coupon when ordering. You’ll save 7% off your order.

Reactions
Has anyone gotten any results from draining? I have the UPR installed with all extra goodies you can add. I checked the drain plug at or around 600 miles and NOTHING. It’s bone dry. Is that normal??

Reactions
Has anyone gotten any results from draining? I have the UPR installed with all extra goodies you can add. I checked the drain plug at or around 600 miles and NOTHING. It’s bone dry. Is that normal??
Double check your hose connections that they’re all on the right connectors. I bet if you unscrewed the can and looked inside, you’d see some oil. It may just not be enough to come out of the drain valve. New catch cans are completely dry so the media inside needs to get saturated before it starts to drip into the can.

OP
FatGuyBuilds_YT
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
I had a little inside even after only 500 miles.