Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

UNBROKEN’s Iconic Silver ST build

Reactions
Yes same offset. I'm undecided as well on the tires.
So am I the only one having a hard time trying to find tires for these wheels I want to order? I'm not really crazy about spending 527 bucks per tire.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Reactions
I think I'm going with the bc forged rt series. I like that it looks close to the stock wheel. Same price and half the build time. I found the pirelli asimmetrico 305 35 22for $415.

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #783
If y’all would…start your own thread for this stuff that has nothing to do with my build.
Thanks.

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #786
Been in the garage for a few weeks…stretched her legs this morning for some datalogs for the aFe intake I installed a while back. F4A45BBC-9A05-43C0-9C78-ACB70C37CEBB.jpeg

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Keep us updated. It'll be interesting to see if that intake really makes enough difference to warrant tuning or fuel mixture changes.

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #788
Keep us updated. It'll be interesting to see if that intake really makes enough difference to warrant tuning or fuel mixture changes.
I did it just to add some looks under the hood…I highly doubt I’ll be doing any comparisons with all the audio weight it carry’s around now. There’s others showing some nice improvements though for sure. Adams data comparisons to the stock intake are actually impressive and it outflows the FenFab by a fair margin as well.
Pic is from Adam on FB. 5FD3038A-A18A-438A-BD4D-6CEB985407F0.jpeg

Reactions
I did it just to add some looks under the hood…I highly doubt I’ll be doing any comparisons with all the audio weight it carry’s around now. There’s others showing some nice improvements though for sure. Adams data comparisons to the stock intake are actually impressive and it outflows the FenFab by a fair margin as well.
Pic is from Adam on FB. View attachment 12536
I’m hoping it will help those of us at a little elevation as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #790
No new build stuff but I just got home from a 9 day, 11 state road trip to see friends and do Hot Rod Power Tour…did 3000+ miles and had an absolute blast. Didn’t take hardly any pics…was too busy enjoying the drive with close to 6000 other idiots that decided to spend a week cruising around the country. lol 52B695F7-8B73-430E-908E-A1CD835C5543.jpeg C9EC3321-2033-410D-91C2-EF20F614221B.jpeg 99A6E23C-038A-4006-861E-0CCB0E40247E.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
No new build stuff but I just got home from a 9 day, 11 state road trip to see friends and do Hot Rod Power Tour…did 3000+ miles and had an absolute blast. Didn’t take hardly any pics…was too busy enjoying the drive with close to 6000 other idiots that decided to spend a week cruising around the country. lol View attachment 13010 View attachment 13011 View attachment 13012
Looks clean! Do you get harassed about the no front license plate? Look so much better without.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
So I took yer advise and got the camber adjusted for the new wheels. I explained to the tech that I wanted -.5 in the back and I got the run around about affecting the toe. By the end of it he made the driver side-.7 and the passenger side-.1. What a waste of money. I went back and asked them to fix and they said it was good. Long story short I found another shop that said they would dial it in. What a pain in the ass to get basic work done.

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #794
Considering Houston is set to break the all time July heat record tomorrow these will be sitting in the garage for a bit…but Brett at FenFab knocked out a set of rear toe links for me to get rid of the bendy stock parts. EE7AEF5A-32F5-407D-BF5C-BCCBC11E6DEE.jpeg

Reactions
Considering Houston is set to break the all time July heat record tomorrow these will be sitting in the garage for a bit…but Brett at FenFab knocked out a set of rear toe links for me to get rid of the bendy stock parts. View attachment 13326
And why didn’t you just buy the Steeda tow links! Fully adjustable? Just asking!

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #796
And why didn’t you just buy the Steeda tow links! Fully adjustable? Just asking!
The toe is already adjustable. There’s zero need for an adjustable link like theirs.

Reactions
The toe is already adjustable. There’s zero need for an adjustable link like theirs.
I’ve been checking FenFab’s site every single day to get a set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
Considering Houston is set to break the all time July heat record tomorrow these will be sitting in the garage for a bit…but Brett at FenFab knocked out a set of rear toe links for me to get rid of the bendy stock parts. View attachment 13326
curious to know what these do. Are they worth it ? Will they improve the ride / handling?