Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Triple black

Reactions
Sweet! Are you using lowering springs? or are the wheels just filling the space more?

KegsBdry

Reactions
You now need to go to the ST Experience to pick up your "black" ST badges for the front grill & the back. Quadruple black!

Reactions
My ST came with the blacked out logo in the back and the red one in the front. I actually prefer the red on both.

Do you happen to know where I can find a red ST badge for the rear?

I really do not want to paint it..lol

KegsBdry

Reactions
My ST came with the blacked out logo in the back and the red one in the front. I actually prefer the red on both.

I would offer you mine (since I have these black badges given to me from the ST Experience).

But I'll be honest, I like the RED accent more. It goes with the red brake calibers and the red lighting at night.

My recommendation is to ask those in the ST Experience thread if they are willing to sell their old ones.

Reactions
I would offer you mine (since I have these black badges given to me from the ST Experience).

But I'll be honest, I like the RED accent more. It goes with the red brake calibers and the red lighting at night.

My recommendation is to ask those in the ST Experience thread if they are willing to sell their old ones.

Jwbreeding

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
Looks great. I like those rims a lot. I just picked up my 2020 Black ST two days ago. I love it so far

KegsBdry

Reactions
It's upsetting the brake calibers were only painted red (which I had to do myself on my 2013 Ford Focus ST) and not be included in the upgraded ST package. It deserves it

Last edited:
OP
nytfury2020
Reactions
Thread Starter #13
Still a 21 inch wheel. The tires are 275/50R21.

Reactions

I got my ST badge ordered by the dealer for the rear, it was the standard Red one but arrived within 3 days.

JCotterman

Reactions
What are the part number for the red badges front and rear?
What are the wheels?

Last edited: