Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Transforming a 2021 exterior into the police interceptor

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Last edited:

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Ouch!

Reactions
I work for USSS and my detail is keeping little kids away from Joe Biden, and Im supposed to tell the nurse when to change his poopy diaper.

Reactions
^^^ will they hire me if my detail will be protecting Ivanka Trump in FL at the Mara Lago swimming pool or anywhere else she wears a swimsuit? If America survives, she may be the first female President, I shouldn't stare at her-hahaha, The major difference btw the PIU eco boost and the ST is the missing chassis reinforcement and lack of third row seating. The front ends are a little different, I dont believe the PIU utility has front camera. Oddly the Setina Push Bumper has a Civilian and a different PIU part #, buy the alloy bumper

Reactions
I am sure they will...
I am definitely not putting a push bar on my ST. In fact the entire car currently is and will remain stock.

Reactions
I really like the Setina Push Bumper, Ive got a small collection of pics showing LE vehicles, wrecked but the drivers ok because of the Push Bumper, but I'd also add these days with the climate out there you might not want to look like a LEO

Reactions
Will a mall security guard call the real cops when antifa/blm (not the land mgmt group) confronts his poser vehicle?

Reactions
the PIU is pretty cool, available with armored doors, carrying a chassis brace and less weight, as for BLM/antifa it disgusting nothings been done to stop them

Justhere

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Just upgraded from a 2017 Sport to the 2021 ST. This was not intentional as our ‘17 was stolen and the thieves recked the hell out of the ‘17.
Our ‘21 did not come with side rails and really like the look with rails. Anyone have a set, what are you selling for and/or interested in a swap for the trim package for rails?
Thanks in advance.

OP
riverbadboy

riverbadboy

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #35
Said poser also is in a firearm friendly state? Lol hell yeah

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk