Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Tire Pressure Sensors

F=MA

Reactions
What did you do for tire pressure sensors when you went with aftermarket wheels and tires?

Does anybody know the part numbers and prices for the OEM tire pressure sensors for the 2020 Explorer ST with 21 inch street package wheels and tires?

Reactions
What did you do for tire pressure sensors when you went with aftermarket wheels and tires?

Does anybody know the part numbers and prices for the OEM tire pressure sensors for the 2020 Explorer ST with 21 inch street package wheels and tires?
I asked the company I've used for many years who got me my Explorer setup with TPMS. They don't even know a part number because they order by make and model but attached is a picture with the branding information so you can reach out and tell them you have a 2020 Explorer ST. Hope this helps!

CD48760E-6D99-48AC-BA34-95EBE0EF6E1C.jpeg

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Any 315 MHz sensor will work. Full sets are $40 give or take on eBay.

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Awesome. Thank you for the info.

Reactions
I had a couple from eBay I couldn’t get to pair. Rock auto came through clutch for a good price at the time.

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I had a couple from eBay I couldn’t get to pair. Rock auto came through clutch for a good price at the time.
Rock Auto has some private label close outs for $13 a piece.

Reactions
OEMs are $83/piece from the dealer. I've seen them at $80/each online. I just went with the OEMs. Apparently there are some 2020+ Explorers that run the 315 MHz and others that run 400 something. I'd VIN check yours or call the dealer to make sure you buy the right frequency.

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Great info thanks !!