Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SLD Thermal R&D 3" Polished Exhaust Tips - New Style

F=MA

Reactions
SOLD - Have a pair of new in the box Thermal R&D 3" polished exhaust tips. $200 shipped lower 48. I accept Paypal. Comes in the original box with all the original packaging. Haven't even opened the second tip.

IMG_5129.JPG

Last edited:
OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Bump

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
bump

Houdini0333

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Can these only fit if you have aftermarket mufflers?

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
They fit on the 3" outlet pipe on the Thermal R&D mufflers near the raer bumper. If they were black I would take them to a fabrication shop and have the guy band saw off the 3" inlet and weld on whatever size inlet needed in 304 stainless steel. I originally purchased black ones to do this. I was going to add them to my Thermal 2.5" exhaust. Then I decided to get the Thermal 3" exhaust with polished tips so I had both tip colors so I could swap them out if I wanted. Then I ended up trading my 2020 ST in on a new 2023 ST. Decided I didn't want the 3" Thermal and sold it new in the box but the guy wanted the black tips instead. So that's how I ended up with Thermal 3" new style polished tips. So they have an inlet that fits a 3" exhaust pipe. The outlets are 4" each. They are about 10.5" long to the furthest staggered tip. To fit a smaller exhaust pipe than 3" you would have to modify the inlet end.

Yesac72

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
F=MA PM'ed you

Explorer ST Posts