Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

The Thermal R&D cat back exhaust PREMIER!

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Installed my Thermal yesterday. I don't have the deflector either.

Reactions
The downpipes I order from fenfab that have new cats that are not suppose to set off a code or require defoulers/extenders did give me a code today so I will be reaching out to Brent at fenfab on Monday

F=MA

Reactions
Good to know as I still have my "old" Fenfabs sitting in the box with the defoulers.

Reactions
did anyone have leftover extension pieces?

Reactions
^^ my question is where do they go?

Reactions
^^ thx so much for the help, I got ADD and didnt see that, awesome I was worried I needed to add them or forgot something

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Had the chance to drive mine for over a week now. I'm in, it's the perfect combination of a little noise and no drone. Plus the 50+ HP I picked up. ;) Most importantly the wife thinks "it's better" than the stock system. Can't beat that. It's great.

Reactions
I think the extra quiet stock exhaust is dangerous, especially with keyless start, you could shut garage door and monoxide yours household, here the loud pipes save lives!

Reactions
The downpipes I order from fenfab that have new cats that are not suppose to set off a code or require defoulers/extenders did give me a code today so I will be reaching out to Brent at fenfab on Monday
Any update?
I just had mine installed yesterday and now I’m getting codes.

Reactions
I think the extra quiet stock exhaust is dangerous, especially with keyless start, you could shut garage door and monoxide yours household, here the loud pipes save lives!
lol. Funny but kinda true.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Well, if you're drunk enough to put your car away in the garage without shutting it off, it will shut down on its own after 30 minutes. Think of the countless (like 0) lives that could be saved if the millions of vehicles with quiet exhausts were much louder, especially with keyless START. :rolleyes:

F=MA

Reactions
I'll watch for this episode on the Crime segment of the History channel. Death by ST ...

Reactions
Any update?
I just had mine installed yesterday and now I’m getting codes.
Yea, I reached out and they gave me the defoulers. Luckily I live a few miles from them so I was able to drive and pick them up. They said they’re aware that a few people have been getting codes.

Reactions
Yea, I reached out and they gave me the defoulers. Luckily I live a few miles from them so I was able to drive and pick them up. They said they’re aware that a few people have been getting codes.
Thanks for the response, I appreciate it. I reached out to Fen Fab today, no response. I’ll follow up Friday.

Shoeicidal

Reactions
Brett from Fen Fabrication sent the defoulers, which I installed a few days ago. Still getting my Check Engine Light.
Anyone have any suggestions on a remedy?

Reactions
Brett from Fen Fabrication sent the defoulers, which I installed a few days ago. Still getting my Check Engine Light.
Anyone have any suggestions on a remedy?
Did you clear the code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk