Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

The best diff brace money can buy.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Just looked it up and I need to figure out my Subframe Part Number. It says to call Ford for the number. I did a search for a 2020 ST and it came up with a number ending in F which of course it says "Does Not Fit".
You're looking at the wrong place. F is for the 2.3L. J is for all 3.0L Explorers. G is the 3.3L Hybrid or Aviator. There's not a different kit for the different part numbers. Just plug in J (that's what mine said from the VIN) and order it up.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
If you don't know if you have a "1 bolt" or a "two bolt", touch grass.

Go outside, get on the ground behind the vehicle, look forward, and directly in the middle is a big black subframe between the exhaust pipes.
You will see one bolt, or you will see two.
(There are picks all over this thread, the diff stiffener product websites, etc.)

There is no reason to look up your vehicle, or postulate on this forum - it takes 3 seconds.
I did it at the dealer parking lot before I signed my papers. (I have 1 bolt and will buy an augment)

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST

Go outside, get on the ground behind the vehicle, look forward, and directly in the middle is a big black subframe between the exhaust pipes.
(There are picks all over this thread, the diff stiffener product websites, etc.)

There is no reason to look up your vehicle, or postulate on this forum - it takes 3 seconds.
I did it at the dealer parking lot before I signed my papers. (I have 1 bolt and will buy an augment)
No one is asking whether they have 1 bolt or 2 bolts. The Steeda Subframe Bushing Inserts (yes I changed the subject of this thread) fit 2 of the 4 subframes in the Explorers, and you should confirm the subframe part number your car was built with before ordering.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
No one is asking whether they have 1 bolt or 2 bolts. The Steeda Subframe Bushing Inserts (yes I changed the subject of this thread) fit 2 of the 4 subframes in the Explorers, and you should confirm the subframe part number your car was built with before ordering.
Thank you for the additional information that corrects my ill-informed post.
"The More You Know", ehh?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic

I did look. That’s how I know I have the 2/4 bolt. Posted that several posts back bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
You're looking at the wrong place. F is for the 2.3L. J is for all 3.0L Explorers. G is the 3.3L Hybrid or Aviator. There's not a different kit for the different part numbers. Just plug in J (that's what mine said from the VIN) and order it up.
Thank you for the info! I was at the Ford parts site. Not sure why it came up with the number ending in F. It did say 3.0 in the description. I’ll just go with J and order them. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk