Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Thank you and God bless you!

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Amen Brother!

A family member recently passed away who was a battle veteran of WWII, a member of the 28th Infantry Division.
They were part of the forces that liberated Germany from the Nazi's. Their motto was Roll On!

Untitledus.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thanks to those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

My step-father and career Navy man will be interned at Arlington in a few months. Looking forward to paying my respects to all. I am expecting it to feel the same as the American cemetery in Normandy….overwhelming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
God Bless your step father for his service and to you for honoring him!

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
God Bless your step father for his service and to you for honoring him!
Thank you for that!

As long as I can remember I have always had huge respect for our military vets and first responders. Even when I was young, I got in fights with people that were trashing Vietnam vets coming home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thank you for that!

As long as I can remember I have always had huge respect for our military vets and first responders. Even when I was young, I got in fights with people that were trashing Vietnam vets coming home.
We had a guy on my FD who was a Navy Seal in the Vietnam War. The stories he told about his SEAL training were something else.

He passed away a few years ago, partly due to complications of Agent Orange.

He was a very likeable guy, and even as he got older was someone I would never want to mess with (not that I ever would!).