Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Take 2 minutes and help fight the epa madness.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
This is quite insane imo.

Been modding cars since 16 years old and now 42... taking someone’s livelihood and passion away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Done.

Jim

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
This is quite insane imo.

Been modding cars since 16 years old and now 42... taking someone’s livelihood and passion away.

Built my first truck at 14...almost 51. This is way more than a hobby for me...it’s been a way of life.

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Built my first truck at 14...almost 51. This is way more than a hobby for me...it’s been a way of life.
Agreed.

First car was a Supra and was hooked.

In most cases it’s a depreciating hobby not like fixing up your house but it’s way more rewarding in my opinion. Love my house mods tho especially my media room me being a movie freak.

Way of life for sure.

F=MA

Reactions
Did it weeks ago.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I did it also a couple days ago.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Done.

53...turning 54 in a month. I started out wrenching and modifying VW's with a lowered '78 Toyota truck as a parts hauler. I miss those days. MUCH simpler times.

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Done.

53...turning 54 in a month. I started out wrenching and modifying VW's with a lowered '78 Toyota truck as a parts hauler. I miss those days. MUCH simpler times.
Honestly I’d love to get a hold of a 90s 4 banger (integra gsr) for sh*ts and giggles. That B18 motor was a beast back in the day. I had a 95 but no money for the big mods lol full Greddy turbo and Intercooler for 2k.

I googled a type R for curiosity the other day and they go for 40k plus. Crazy. Same with RS7 and Supra 2jzs. Prices are out of these world.