Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Sun shade recommendations

OP
S

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #21
not sure what you’re asking/stating. I’m saying the shade I got is a couple feet long and not thin by any means. Ideally I’d like to tuck it away somewhere but don’t think it’s small enough for that.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Just goofing, no trunk in a suv:LOL: I agree though, stashing it in back makes it less convenient.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Back seat during the summer. Rear storage compartment in the winter.

OP
S

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #24
Just goofing, no trunk in a suv:LOL: I agree though, stashing it in back makes it less convenient.
Lol ohh wait so what is it called then? I’ve always said trunk. But yeah for sure. I’ll probably just throw it in the back seats. I just hate stuff not tucked away

Reactions
Vehicle
Toyota RAV4
I don't have any specific recommendations for sun shades in Maryland, but have you heard of Snap Shades? They're a popular option for many car models, and they're designed to fit perfectly and stay in place without any suction cups or clips. It might be worth checking them out and seeing if they have a sun shade that's compatible with your ST. Best of luck and stay cool out there!

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Silver Spruce Explorer ST
Thick, effective, inexpensive, fits like a custom shade, of a much higher quality than similar-looking but much thinner shades, folds up into a circle about 10" in diameter that easily stores under the front passenger seat. Explorer Sunshade

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
When it comes to sun shades for your ST, it's important to find one compatible with your camera sensors and dash cam. One option you might want to check out is SnapShades - they offer custom-made sun shades that are designed to fit your car's windows perfectly, and good sunshades that protect from UV rays. They also have options for infants if you're traveling with a little one.
This is SPAM.