Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Strut tower brace

Reactions
Block and move on ;)

Reactions
It seems to be a nice group of folks, until someone disagrees with an opinion. Then all hell breaks out. Name calling and bragging comes out and then everything goes quiet.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
It seems to be a nice group of folks, until someone disagrees with an opinion. Then all hell breaks out. Name calling and bragging comes out and then everything goes quiet.
Dude probably reread what he drunk posted last night and decided to leave it alone.

Danzig

Reactions
So how about that strut tower brace huh?

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Dude probably reread what he drunk posted last night and decided to leave it alone.
No reason to discuss K&N with broken any further as it's pointless when people ignore the facts and argue opinion.

Yeah, the OEM strut brace is more than adequate for performance. No problem with bling as long as it is recognized as such.

I have other threads to review. This one is junk.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
No reason to discuss K&N with broken any further as it's pointless when people ignore the facts and argue opinion.

Yeah, the OEM strut brace is more than adequate for performance. No problem with bling as long as it is recognized as such.

No thanks to you. lol

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions

Isn't it interesting how you project everything??? Notice that all your opinions are "facts" and anyone else's facts are just "opinions". What a delightful addition you are to the site.

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Isn't it interesting how you project everything??? Notice that all your opinions are "facts" and anyone else's facts are just "opinions". What a delightful addition you are to the site.
I don't post opinions unless I specifically say so. Otherwise I have the data to back up my assertions.

You may not like my methods or attitude, but that is just your "feelings", so who cares? Grow a pair and learn something.

Let's move to another thread and pick it up there...

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I don't post opinions unless I specifically say so. Otherwise I have the data to back up my assertions.

You may not like my methods or attitude, but that is just your "feelings", so who cares? Grow a pair and learn something.
You haven’t posted a single thing that’s actually correct that hasn’t already been posted by someone else. You aren’t exactly pumping the place full of things people don’t already know. You just seem to think you are....

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
You haven’t posted a single thing that’s actually correct that hasn’t already been posted by someone else. You aren’t exactly pumping the place full of things people don’t already know. You just seem to think you are....
Define "people". Have you actually read my posts? Move along, nothing more to see here...

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Define "people". Have you actually read my posts? Move along, nothing more to see here...
Unfortunately I have actually. All of them. 99% useless ego pumping drivel and a couple of things everyone already knows. What a wealth of information you are. lol

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
To actually make an attempt to salvage this thread here some pics of the FennFab strut bar that’s coming shortly. 51ABD779-D806-4A46-B651-69FEACDD3DEB.jpeg B97DB4D8-E272-47A4-AD8C-B33EBA84B24B.jpeg

Reactions
To actually make an attempt to salvage this thread here some pics of the FennFab strut bar that’s coming shortly.
Does anyone know if it's made from Steel or aluminum (billet maybe)? Just curious. Thanks.

Reactions
Will the upgraded strut bar have a similar effect to the upgraded sway bar as far as body roll is concerned? I can tell a huge difference with the sway bar installed.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Will the upgraded strut bar have a similar effect to the upgraded sway bar as far as body roll is concerned? I can tell a huge difference with the sway bar installed.
No. I’d be surprised to see any difference at all. It’ll get rid of the cheap looking stamped steel piece though so that’s a plus.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I have had a Ford Performance sticker and ST emblems on my strut brace and air box for several months and they are holding up fine with no problems or peeling.

Reactions
Waiting, still waiting for my strut tower brace and rear sway bar from Steeda. I'm told someday it will arrive.

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
The Steeda one is pretty nice! Much sturdier than the stock one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk