Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FND Stock oem springs

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Looking for local person to buy their stock springs in or around Maryland. Shipping would be dumb expensive so looking for local pickup.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I have a set I was going to throw out, but I'm up in Cleveland area. On June 10, I will be driving down to Asheville for the ST suv experience. I will be on I-77 south until I get thru WV, if you don't find a set local by then we can meet up and you can have them.

OP
Script
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
I have a set I was going to throw out, but I'm up in Cleveland area. On June 10, I will be driving down to Asheville for the ST suv experience. I will be on I-77 south until I get thru WV, if you don't find a set local by then we can meet up and you can have them.
im not too familiar with that route you’ll be taking. Where in WV would you be going through ? I’ll throw you some cash . It won’t be much but something for the effort.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
If you look on google maps, I-77 goes from Cleveland down thru WV, then I would get on I-81S and head towards Asheville. I googled where you are and to meet up where 77 and 81 meet is about 3.5 hrs from you. I can just ship them if you want. I can check tomorrow for a price, give me your zip code and I'll check on it and let you know.

OP
Script
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
If you look on google maps, I-77 goes from Cleveland down thru WV, then I would get on I-81S and head towards Asheville. I googled where you are and to meet up where 77 and 81 meet is about 3.5 hrs from you. I can just ship them if you want. I can check tomorrow for a price, give me your zip code and I'll check on it and let you know.
Boonsboro Maryland 21713

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
$38 and change to you via UPS ground. If you're interested send me a PM and we will work it out.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Looking for local person to buy their stock springs in or around Maryland. Shipping would be dumb expensive so looking for local pickup.
Im in Connecticut and will pay the shipping cost.

F=MA

Reactions
That would be a good trick just to get the person to buy their own stock springs.