Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS Steeda Strut Tower Brace

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Selling my brace. $150. Going in a different direction. Can post pics later or upon request.. Currently on the road but wanted to throw it out there.

OP
YetiMonkey
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #2
Pending sale...

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Nice, that was quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
YetiMonkey
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Officially sold.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer st
Anyone else get a strut tower with the angle wrong? Steeda told me to just bolt it Down.... Not really looking to put mediocre parts on my $60k rig... should have bought afe now im trying to figure out how to return it.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Anyone else get a strut tower with the angle wrong? Steeda told me to just bolt it Down.... Not really looking to put mediocre parts on my $60k rig... should have bought afe now im trying to figure out how to return it.
I welcome any corrections if my line of thinking is flawed, but is there a bushing on the side already bolted down? If not, it would make sense to bolt the remaining side down without the bushing. It looks like it would line up/be flush with the vehicle, thus providing the increase in stiffness to the front end. Again, if I'm way off, I am all ears on the correct answer.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer st
I welcome any corrections if my line of thinking is flawed, but is there a bushing on the side already bolted down? If not, it would make sense to bolt the remaining side down without the bushing. It looks like it would line up/be flush with the vehicle, thus providing the increase in stiffness to the front end. Again, if I'm way off, I am all ears on the correct answer.
It was just a manufactured defect. Everyone has mondays. The spacers under the front bolt are part of the kit. I was able to return it.