Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST SUV Experience

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
They give you one of their ST's for the course. As the man said to us: "drive it like it's a rental".

Reactions
It won’t be a problem because you will be driving THEIR vehicle. Each participant (or couple) is assigned a car. They’ll even suggest you “Drive it like you stole it”.
Great!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Edge/Explorer
I tried to file a protest but the judges wouldn’t have any part of it. I was beaten by a young pregnant woman.

I didn’t think it fair that she had a copilot. :mad:
This is the best answer EVER!

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I don't remember their names. It was on April 6 in Asheville. I was the only one that day to run the course in under 30 seconds and I had no time penalties either. They took my picture to post on the ford instagram account.

20220406_135512.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Edge/Explorer
I don't remember their names. It was on April 6 in Asheville. I was the only one that day to run the course in under 30 seconds and I had no time penalties either. They took my picture to post on the ford instagram account
lol. Larry took your picture. Kai, Shawn or Larry?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Edge/Explorer
I don't remember their names. It was on April 6 in Asheville. I was the only one that day to run the course in under 30 seconds and I had no time penalties either. They took my picture to post on the ford instagram account.

View attachment 11948
That is my writing on the Bottom. You had Bill and Larry.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
All I can tell you is I was in the second group when we pulled out in the morning. I was in the white explorer #23 20220406_073819.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Edge/Explorer

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
My wife and I are signed up for this on August 11th in Ashville. Would love to know if anyone else here will be there that day.