Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST SUV Experience

Podog

Reactions
Welcome to the forum. Have you registered on the ST Experience website? I went there and it said registration for 2022 coming soon.
Thank you, happy to be here. Yes I registered I just didn’t know if anyone knew more information on when the coming soon was actually coming haha.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
stupid question, do you have to buy new for this or does it apply to anyone who owns an ST?
You’ll have to enter your VIN. Then, you’ll know. IIRC, they allow you to attend within one year of the purchase date.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Aviator
According to what I have heard and read it is free, but you have to pay for transportation to/from the location you choose.

Reactions
I am certain that it is only for the original owner, and you have 12 months to use it.

Reactions
It’s been asked many times. The info is right on the window sticker.
0CB6E70E-DB08-4467-9C43-9F5458D7EDCB.jpeg

mgmack

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
The schedule for dates through May 31st was released this morning.

SJP

Reactions
I'm assuming they will offer more dates later than the end of May. Kids are still in school and all their grandparents live out of state, lining up the sitter can be a bear until the beginning of June.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I just booked for April 5-6 in NC

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I'm assuming they will offer more dates later than the end of May. Kids are still in school and all their grandparents live out of state, lining up the sitter can be a bear until the beginning of June.
We were at a session in Asheville at the end of October 2021. IIRC, they said that was the final week of their 2021 program.

SJP

Reactions
We were at a session in Asheville at the end of October 2021. IIRC, they said that was the final week of their 2021 program.
Thanks! Did you stay for a few days before or after? If so any recommendations

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Thanks! Did you stay for a few days before or after? If so any recommendations
We’re 160 miles from there so it isn’t a big deal for us. My wife is much in love with everything Biltmore and could spend a month there. If it’s your first visit, I do recommend you spend some extra days. You won’t be disappointed.

The Grove Park Inn has a lot more character than the newish hotels that have been built on the Biltmore grounds and nearby.

kojo

Reactions
Dates are up right now, it looks like. At least they are posted for Asheville right now.

Reactions
We will be traveling with pets. The Biltmore hotels do not allow pets. Anyone stay somewhere else and go to the Experience in Asheville? We normally stay at La Quinta's since most are pet friendly.

Also, we would be doing the activities with a full cargo loaded ST...just the 2 front seats available....everything else packed with crate, luggage, tools, sundries, etc.! Anyone who has done it think this would be a problem?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
We will be traveling with pets. The Biltmore hotels do not allow pets. Anyone stay somewhere else and go to the Experience in Asheville? We normally stay at La Quinta's since most are pet friendly.

Also, we would be doing the activities with a full cargo loaded ST...just the 2 front seats available....everything else packed with crate, luggage, tools, sundries, etc.! Anyone who has done it think this would be a problem?
It won’t be a problem because you will be driving THEIR vehicle. Each participant (or couple) is assigned a car. They’ll even suggest you “Drive it like you stole it”.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Also, the EXPERIENCE includes one night in what is otherwise a crazy expensive hotel room. Perhaps you’ll want to find a pet hotel for that night?

mgmack

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions

I would call the Biltmore and inquire about kennel availability for dogs/cats. I’m sure they still have them.

https://www.bringfido.com/attraction/9908

Reactions
They do pay for 1 night at one of the Biltmore Hotels. Also, for the Experience they furnish you with an ST that has a radio and special camera,