Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST SUV Experience

KegsBdry

Reactions
Does Ford contact us with an invitation, or do we contact them requesting an invitation?
You contact them. When you talk to them, you'd think no one mentioned it at the dealership to customers. To bad because they need more advertisement of this excellent experience.

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Sometimes a dealer will tell you, most times I don't think they even know about it. I read about it on the window sticker. We're going Oct 1st to Asheville.

Reactions
Looks like 2021 is the earliest we will be able to take advantage of this now... Eagerly waiting, been too long since I have been on a race track.

KegsBdry

Reactions
Sometimes a dealer will tell you, most times I don't think they even know about it. I read about it on the window sticker. We're going Oct 1st to Asheville.
You'll love it. Stay an extra night and explorer the Vanderbilt estate a day before the inside tour (which they buy for you). There is so much to see around the grounds.

KegsBdry

Reactions
Looks like 2021 is the earliest we will be able to take advantage of this now... Eagerly waiting, been too long since I have been on a race track.
Is it closed? I enjoyed it a lot since it had a fraction of the crowds it normally has there. Short lines and easy to get in for a wine tasting.

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
You'll love it. Stay an extra night and explorer the Vanderbilt estate a day before the inside tour (which they buy for you). There is so much to see around the grounds.
We've already booked a second night. Biltmore is worth the trip all by itself.