Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST owner from Utah

Reactions
Hi everyone, new ST owner here from Utah. Wife and I purchased a silver 2021 ST to replace her Jeep Compass. So far it seems to be a nice car with way more tech then a guy needs but the wife likes it and the ST sure has a lot more pep then the Jeep as well as a lot more leg room for a tall guy. Not going to do much to the ST, getting the clear bra installed Friday and we have a full set of Weather Tech floor lines on order.

Found this forum when I was searching for info about the touch screen flickering and freezing up, seem to have started after I set up the Android Auto. Ford is supposed to look at the issue Friday when the ST is in for the bra.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Make sure you sign up for the ST driving experience in Park City. It comes with the price of your vehicle. There’s a thread on the forum that discusses it.