Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST Experience Invitation Received Today

Mirage

Reactions
Any recommendations on time of year or which location to attend. I live in NYC but will travel to either location.

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
We did it a few weeks ago in Asheville, mainly because it's within driving distance. It's a beautiful location and would be an easy days drive from New York.

Reactions
Any recommendations on time of year or which location to attend. I live in NYC but will travel to either location.
When did you buy your ST?

I bought mine 2nd week of September 2020 and I havent got any invite yet.

Thanks!

Reactions
I called yesterday (thanks for this post, Mirage, which reminded me). They said they will have the 2021 schedule in January.

Mirage

Reactions
OK thanks, I'll inquire with them in January.

Slunik

Reactions
We participated in the very first ST Experience, held, in Asheville, NC, May this year. It's a great setting with the Biltmore House and the Blue Ridge Parkway. The Ford Performance team did a great job and we strongly recommend it.

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I got my new ST mid October, still No invitation from Ford:(
The information on registering is on the window sticker. If you don't have that do a Google search for Ford Explorer ST Experience.

Kirk ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I think it's really cool Ford is doing this. I'll be going to Ashville at a date TBD.