Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Spotted - Modded Black ST in Lakemoor, IL

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Was hoping the owner was a forum member. Very clean Black ST pulled in same time as wife and I parked at Woodman's.

Was great to see the Super Forge BBK and front splitter in person. Keep up the good work, ST looked great and the wife asked why the brakes looked different. I told her they were the upgrade I would like to do soon and she said they looked very nice. You are all my witness thats a verbal agreement for next mod lol.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Not me. I love seeing modded STs in the wild.

I just replaced my ST brakes with a superforged kit. Have the complete original red calipers and rotors with 18k miles in case you are interested since you mentioned it. Sw Chicagoland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Chamorro85
Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Its fun seeing them for sure!

I actually do have the performance kit...now just want the BBK lol. Appreciate you looking out though.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Its fun seeing them for sure!

I actually do have the performance kit...now just want the BBK lol. Appreciate you looking out though.
Understand completely! Got somebody fishing on them so thanks for getting back to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk