Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Sport mode screen always on?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hey all. New to the forum, tried to search for this. New to ford and their fearures/capabilities, but is there a way to always have the look of sport mode? I love the colors but also the full use of the dash vs the split half in normal and a full tach. I dont need to be in sport 24/7, but would love to have it look like sport mode. If thats not an option, is there a way to always start in sport? Ive seen alot of posts about Forscan, but wasnt sure how in depth itll go. Thanks!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Hey, welcome to the forum!
Alas - that is the dream.
In a world where the instrument panel is fully digital, and the system is already setup with a better informed cluster... we cannot do that.
I await correction, but I have looked around here for that same thing.

Ford, and all manufacturers drop this ball.
Hell, the ECU knows how much boost the engine is making, but none of the cluster options even has a boost gauge. :cautious:
I think our only hope is to pray to the pimpmyford gods, and one day they will have an option for us to reprogram our dashboards with.
(The 2025 Explorer has the new Google Infotainment/Instrument Panel combo, so I think Ford will have absolutely -1 reasons to even consider working on an update of features.
(Normally they have 0 reason to add functionality to a previous model, but with Google in play, it would work against their current goals)

I wholeheartedly await someone to tell me my perception is wrong, and that there is a way.