Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SPD Performance Downpipes

10 Gauge

Reactions
When did you order them and when did they arrive?
Ron @ Whoosh said mine shipped yesterday as SPD is finally getting open orders out.
Hopefully my set is ok.
Shipped on Sept 13th after a small wait, figured it was a fresh run and they would have had this issue sorted out on the ones got, unfortunately not. SPD has agreed to reimburse me the cost to have them modified to work, so good on them in the CS department.

Reactions
Shipped on Sept 13th after a small wait, figured it was a fresh run and they would have had this issue sorted out on the ones got, unfortunately not. SPD has agreed to reimburse me the cost to have them modified to work, so good on them in the CS department.
Ahh man. Who did you reach out to to get reimbursed?
I'm just getting prepared just in case.
Tks.

Reactions
Damn that sucks... I have been waiting to hear a clip of them with the Thermal exhaust before I pull the trigger...

Just realized someone posted the same issue earlier in this thread ...smh

Last edited:
Reactions
Damn that sucks... I have been waiting to hear a clip of them with the Thermal exhaust before I pull the trigger...

Just realized someone posted the same issue earlier in this thread ...smh
I have it with the thermal exhaust sounds amazing not to crazy around town or cruising on the highway. But step on it and it sings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 Gauge

Reactions
Ahh man. Who did you reach out to to get reimbursed?
I'm just getting prepared just in case.
Tks.
Jacob Hozen, I believe he's the owner. He thinks there might be 2 more sets in the wild with this issue according to a comment he made on my Facebook post about the issue.

Reactions
Jacob Hozen, I believe he's the owner. He thinks there might be 2 more sets in the wild with this issue according to a comment he made on my Facebook post about the issue.
I guess we will find out eventually.
Ron at Whoosh said they shipped a bunch out a couple of days ago.
Waiting on tracking info to see where mine are.
Thanks for the info.

CH46E

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Is it possible to get to the 500hp @ the crank on oem exhaust?

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Is it possible to get to the 500hp @ the crank on oem exhaust?
As long as you did intercooler first, its close, but the stock DPs are REALLY restrictive. If you just wanted to do DPs and not the rest, you will still see huge gains and get over that hump.

CH46E

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
As long as you did intercooler first, its close, but the stock DPs are REALLY restrictive. If you just wanted to do DPs and not the rest, you will still see huge gains and get over that hump.
Crap....
Guess I'll call Rare Fab back and order the DPs too. They charge $375 to install them IIRC. Well worth it for me right now. I'll staying in a AirBNB until January then I move to AZ. So no garage, and my tools are in storage.