Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Soon to be ST owner from F350

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
Hello everyone! Looking forward to learning lots on the forum. I currently am giving up on the RV life and a new Explorer ST will be in my future. A few more months I will order one so not sure if I’ll be getting a 2022 or 2023. My 2021 F350 Platinum 6.7 Tremor will be missed for sure but the Explorer just makes more sense for the future. I’ll post pics of course the day I get it ( summer?) but for now will be on the forum to learn what I can.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome. I did similar coming from 2500HD trucks. Tired of not being able to park in the garage. I was a little concerned about the size of the Explorer but I feel very comfortable in it. While it doesn't have 1000ftlbs of torque it is well powered for it's size IMO.

I will, however, say the B&O stereo blows. Doesn't get nearly as loud as my Bose in my GMC.

Reactions
Welcome to the forum!