Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS *Sold* 2020+ EXPLORER/AVIATOR 3.0L ECOBOOST WHIPPLE MEGA COOLER 8130

IvanM07

Reactions
SOLD, Thanks!

Hey everyone, I posted a while back about purchasing an Explorer ST, but due to the War in Ukraine am back in Texas and sold the Explorer.

I'm selling the Intercooler I'd planned to install on it and ship over but never got the chance. I'd really rather meet locally in the Dallas or East Texas area than ship it due to how heavy this thing will be.

New, never installed. Still in the Box since I purchased it. Have original invoice from

WhooshMotorsports - https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/products/whipple-superchargers-mega-cooler-2020-explorer-st

Has all included packaging, directions, instructions etc. Box has been opened, but the smaller box with parts and instructions have not.

$850 for local pickup, Dallas/ETX
Please email me at isaacmaple08@gmail.com or PM or call me at 903-570-7858

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
If you change your mind and would be willing to ship it let me know, Id definatly be interested.

Reactions
If you change your mind and would be willing to ship it let me know, Id definatly be interested.
I saw thar you were interested in getting a Whipple intercooler. I currently have a post to sell my ST, but I would be possibly willing to sell the parts on it instead. The truck is not my daily driver, so everything is still like new on it. If you want to take a look at my ad and let me know what parts you might be interested in, I'll let you know how much I'd sell them for. I still have most the boxes all the parts came in.
2020 Explorer ST - Like New - Many Upgrades
Thanks,
Ron