Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Silly Question - Front Camera Squirter

Reactions
I know this is a pretty silly question but has anyone added the front camera squirter to their 2021? I'd like to have all of the little things they deleted in 21.

For what it's worth, I did find a 3D printed version of the jockey box clip/tab that holds the owner's manual on ETSY. It should arrive in a couple of days. I'm skeptical of printed parts but thought I'd give it a shot. I'd like to get the wiring harness kit for the jockey box light kit too. I don't believe they used one under the armrest but that would be worth its weight looking down that dark hole.

Last edited:
Reactions
The 2nd row center console is a perfect spot for the owners manual if you don't have kids or dogs that is.

prm99v6

Reactions
I did the glove box and center console light. Check to see if the harnesses are there first. If so, it’s plug and play. I also added the manual clip and have all the parts to do the front camera washer. I just haven’t had time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Just the man I wanted to talk to. Can you please give me the part number of the front squirter assembly? You may already have done this but I can't tell which bag it's in when showing the part number.

prm99v6

Reactions
I haven’t sorted everything out yet. I think these are the correct parts but not having tried it yet I don’t know for sure. It should be fairly simple (other than disassembly) with a hose with a quick connect T that fees the line to the actual nozzle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk