Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Second row bench

Reactions
To steal a line from a great American band...sad but [so very] true!
Since the late 90's, whenever I've been interested in a particular car I've joined the online forums and local car meets to learn as much as I can before pulling the trigger for a car or mods. In my experience, the car enthusiast community always seems to be more informed than most sales people at dealerships. Recently I've been test driving to narrow down what my next car will be... two other companies (non-Ford) did not know any of the upcoming changes for 2021 which are already being built and ordered. The forums have had this information for weeks now.

Reactions
Since the late 90's, whenever I've been interested in a particular car I've joined the online forums and local car meets to learn as much as I can before pulling the trigger for a car or mods. In my experience, the car enthusiast community always seems to be more informed than most sales people at dealerships. Recently I've been test driving to narrow down what my next car will be... two other companies (non-Ford) did not know any of the upcoming changes for 2021 which are already being built and ordered. The forums have had this information for weeks now.
Which cars?:unsure::)

Reactions
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and BMW X5 are the two where the Sales person did not know the information available online for the new models.

All very different vehicles that appeal to me for different reasons. Others like the Telluride (great vehicle overall) were considered but don't excite me, lack the performance and handling I want. Same with the Highlander which is the wife's car in the family already. I keep coming back to the ST. This forum has been invaluable in my research. I've been tracking this car since it launched last year. With all the possibilities to enhance/customize the ST model that have been popping up over the last few months my excitement is building.