Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Second new ST

Reactions
We just ordered a new ST. We purchased a new 2020 when they first came out and really liked it. Did the springs , Exhaust tires,wheels, tune and a pile more. then decided to buy a new Audi RS7. well the bottom line it was a big mistake. Would never buy another German vehicle. I could go into much more but I’m not going to. Got to tell you we also have a C8 corvette and trust me the RS7 will run along with it no problem But can’t wait to get the ST and start all over. I think Unbroken warned me about this happening. The ST is just more fun for a daily driver. Now comes the long wait! Jim

Askarrel

911 Dispatcher
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
To be honest,6 I keep second guessing myself when I look at how much the ST's cost. But after all the mods I've added and now that its tuned, it brings a smile to my face every time I punch it lol. I honestly love my 21, yea it costs quite a bit but its perfect in every way. Im glad you went back honestly.

OP
STJIM
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
To be honest,6 I keep second guessing myself when I look at how much the ST's cost. But after all the mods I've added and now that its tuned, it brings a smile to my face every time I punch it lol. I honestly love my 21, yea it costs quite a bit but its perfect in every way. Im glad you went back honestly.
Thanks! Another plus is I have enough $ left over to buy a spare ST. Lol