Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

S&B coming soon

Excalibur

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Per S&B's response today.

Thank you for reaching out. The last update we received is shipping should start at towards the end of December.
They are still waiting on some parts to be built. We appreciate your patience.
Suzanne O.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer ST
Update- S&B said their manufacturer should be making and shipping out a batch of filters by the end of next week.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer ST
Update, my intake is out for delivery today, originally ordered 10/11. Looks like they may be catching up with production.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Update, my intake is out for delivery today, originally ordered 10/11. Looks like they may be catching up with production.
Ordered mine 11/01. Expecting to see it sometime in the second quarter of 2024

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Ordered mine 11/13 and it just showed up on my cc so it should be here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brojam81

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Ordered mine 11/01. Expecting to see it sometime in the second quarter of 2024
Are you estimating the timeframe or did S&B tell you that? I ordered 11/11 and last call I had with them, they said it would ship in January.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Are you estimating the timeframe or did S&B tell you that? I ordered 11/11 and last call I had with them, they said it would ship in January.

I'm being sarcastic. But last phone call to lethal, S&B had quoted them "Hopefully early January".

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Ordered mine 11/13 and it just showed up on my cc so it should be here soon.

Where did you order from? I bought mine through Lethal and they bill at the time of sale.

Reactions
Vehicle
I ordered from their website. The last email I got was on 12/7 stating it would ship in 3-4 weeks so that's about right. They charged my credit card on 12/22 and tracking shows it to be delivered by the end of the day tomorrow.

Reactions
Ordered mine mid October, tracking said it would be here today but now it says tomorrow. Hopefully it stays warm another few days so I don't attempt installing it in 30 degree temps.

Reactions
Vehicle
Mine just showed up. Now I just need to get my car back so I can install it!

UWN

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I'm biting the bullet and grabbing one of these. I think this is the best looking intake system

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer ST
I'm biting the bullet and grabbing one of these. I think this is the best looking intake system
My wife and I installed ours, it took longer than anticipated lol. Probably 2 hours start to finish as getting the drivers side pipe off and on the turbo took longer than expected. It definitely looks great in the engine bay thing is massive. Sad to say you cannot hear it whatsoever though. That may be different if you have a 2020-21 model with the bov.

Reactions
My wife and I installed ours, it took longer than anticipated lol. Probably 2 hours start to finish as getting the drivers side pipe off and on the turbo took longer than expected. It definitely looks great in the engine bay thing is massive. Sad to say you cannot hear it whatsoever though. That may be different if you have a 2020-21 model with the bov.
Too late for you, but anyone else installing any of the intakes, this tool makes getting the driver side stock pipe easy.

https://www.amazon.com/Clamp-Pliers...f193c3c8999e3&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl