Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Retrofit Ambient Cupholder Lighting

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I don't remember seeing any spare wires but I pulled it out complete and re-installed it complete. Just a few electrical connections. Should have taken a peak while I had it out. Oh well.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I don't remember seeing any spare wires but I pulled it out complete and re-installed it complete. Just a few electrical connections. Should have taken a peak while I had it out. Oh well.
Why did you have yours out? Just curious.
But my next concern is those videos show actually removing the whole damn thing. I feel I need to just get the grey top trim up. Like this. When you had yours out, did you see anyway this pops off? I’m guessing clips

Attachments

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Why did you have yours out? Just curious.
But my next concern is those videos show actually removing the whole damn thing. I feel I need to just get the grey top trim up. Like this. When you had yours out, did you see anyway this pops off? I’m guessing clips
Pulled the complete interior, seats and console and trim panels, to do sound deadening. I believe when I had it out you could see the cup holders on the bottom. I assume they snap in some how but I never attempted.