Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Request - Would someone please video a downpipe installation

F=MA

Reactions
This is about the only video a person cannot find regarding an ST modification. I would love to hear the discussion and watch the tools fly against the wall in frustration :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions
This is about the only video a person cannot find regarding an ST modification. I would love to hear the discussion and watch the tools fly against the wall in frustration :ROFLMAO:.
I want to see this done as well!!!! I just got my Fenfabrication catless downpipes and my borla Atak is on the way!!! 1C9ABED9-306A-4200-970B-18202529629B.jpeg

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Were I living in California, I wouldn't be showing off my catless downpipes with pics. Just a word to the wise.

Reactions
Were I living in California, I wouldn't be showing off my catless downpipes with pics. Just a word to the wise.
Not a big deal for me its registered in Oregon!

Reactions
Would def be TV-MA rated for language and violence

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
I mean no offense with this comment but the EPA is not anyone's friend when it comes to modifying a modern vehicle. They don't care where your vehicle is registered. Does anyone wonder if they might follow social media?

I have to wonder if the day may come when the EPA chooses to make examples out of vehicle owners and not just the Tuners? I'm no doubt paranoid.

This all said I'd be reluctant to post a picture/video of my vehicle that is obviously in violation of Federal law. I'm not talking about showing pics of changing out the Cold Air Cooler. That is arguably a mod that is not changing the emissions at all. Cutting cats is a bit more apparent. No doubt removing the cats will affect what comes out of the tailpipes.

Anyway... enough of that.

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Anybody?

Tacpguy15

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
Following.. curious too on the install

Reactions
Got mine in, took one look under it and decided that was not for me lol. Had a shop go ahead and do it for me unfortunately my borla exhaust (September 9 ordered since July) is on back order through lethal performance as well as my H&R lowering springs (October 19 ordered since June) anybody know who can get me those items sooner? Thanks in advance