Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Recent builds post 5/9/2023

David-NY

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Good morning,

Does anyone have any type of information regarding the most recent builds? I have a build that is "in production" an and set to build week of 7/23 .... are these builds being shipped to the dealers and are they clear for sale? I searched my VIN# and it came up no recalls but maybe thats because there is no car build yet ... Just curious if waiting another month is ok OR do I go shopping, my current ST lease is up shortly.

Thanks !!!!

drdroo

Reactions
Vehicle
NA
Mine was built shortly after that point and here's where I'm at. There's some suggestion from other posts that it'll be sitting waiting for a 360 camera fix. There's a bunch of people who have builds dating back several months that are still waiting for delivery for apparently the same issue.

I haven't reached out to the dealer yet to ask what's up.

1697067511935.png

OP
D

David-NY

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thread Starter #3
I have a similar timeline ... at first the tracker said it was in production 6/24 .. now I have a "built date" of 9/30 (like you) and they changed my in production date to 7/24. Needless to say the car I ordered is still in Chicago.

In any event I went shopping and leased a new 2023 Yukon already so my dealer will have to find someone else to buy/lease my car whenever it arrives. Loved my 2020 ST (for the most part it was problem free), wound up buying it for my daughter, I wanted a new ST but I just got bored of the game.

Good luck !!!!!