Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Rear entertainment system

Chelle70

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
Ford explorer king ranch
Hi
How do you use rear entertainment system without the dvd , mine doesn’t have one and I have tried to use it and cannot figure it out.
i have 2022 ford explorer king ranch and dealership was no help.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
HDMI cord from your Android or Apple device works.
You can Bluetooth from your devices as well but it only plays video and photo files from your device - can't stream downloaded Netflix, Vudu, or other movies and such so pretty pointless.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (AWD)
Hello @Chelle70 I also have the factory installed rear entertainment package with the headsets and remote control. I am embarrassed to say that I haven't touched it yet. In fact, I still haven't used the complimentary ATT internet package that comes with the car.

It's on my to-do list and will keep you posted what I figure out. Only this weekend will be dedicated to intercooler and air intake.

Attachments

Superloud

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
We have rear entertainment in our Forged Green 2023 Explorer ST.
Will be using 2 SDXC Cards in SDHC adapter (comes with larger card adapter) for $34.99 each in Amazon. (SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO SDXC)
One card for each kid.
With HD movie downloads being at most 4GB, that would be 64 movies.
You can download digital movies and put them on the SD card. You can tilt the screen forward and the SD card access is on the left.