Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Rear A/C vents

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Anyone have an issue with the second row overhead A/C vents not blowing air? My right rear passenger one isn’t working but the left one is. Probably disconnected inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hbalek

Reactions
Anyone have an issue with the second row overhead A/C vents not blowing air? My right rear passenger one isn’t working but the left one is. Probably disconnected inside.

This was reported by another member a while back and it was an assembly issue. Those crackheads in Chicago!

OP
Jshaffer3819

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
This was reported by another member a while back and it was an assembly issue. Those crackheads in Chicago!
Oh boy. I guess I’ll have to make a service appointment.

Reactions
See if your rear a/c is on when you check on screen. Hit the rear a/c button on your dash and it will come up on the touch pad. The fan and temperature bars will show if it is on. Mine some times is not on when I start out and has to be set onscreen.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer
Found this because I am having the same issue. Have had it in for service multiple times and they can't track down the issue. Any known way to solve it?

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Is air blowing out of the rear bottom vents when its supposed to be blowing out of the top vents? If so it could be your Rear Air Distribution Door Actuator.