Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ram TRX is here

Reactions
What are you talking about? The OP posted only once in this thread, which was his initial post, which basically said, "hey look at this, I hope the Raptor gets more power". Your linked article (which you posted in reference to MY post) said Challenger outsells mustang in Q3. Which again, is a very silly stat to post because the mustang has been outselling the challenger and camaro for 5 years now. That's like bragging you were faster in one lap of a race but still got beat in the entire race.

What does reading on a phone vs a computer have to do with anything? If typed words on a website are more difficult for you to read on a phone vs on a computer, that sounds like a problem for you, not for me.

There were zero attacks or criticism in my post, I was simply pointing out how silly of a stat that was. Unless you feel attacked or critiqued being called silly, in which case I suppose I would have to respond with the obligatory, "your generation is too soft, snowflake". (Which is obviously a joke so don't get worked up, again)
Blackssr is a condescending, arrogant dick. Don’t waste your time replying to his rants. His passive aggressive behavior (“Be Well”, etc”) comments after his posts demonstrate the lack of a man this clown is.

dolsen

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Maybe he is a decent guy in person, but something about posting anonymously changes people. Whether on a car forum or on major social media boards. I try to talk to people the same way on a forum as I would if I were face to face. In fairness, you cannot glean tone or body language, but I think condescension is an easy one to pick up on. If I feel like someone is being disrespectful, I usually give them a chance to clarify in case I took it the wrong way, but I believe with each passing post he makes, he clarifies that he is who we thought he is.

Reactions
Maybe he is a decent guy in person, but something about posting anonymously changes people. Whether on a car forum or on major social media boards. I try to talk to people the same way on a forum as I would if I were face to face. In fairness, you cannot glean tone or body language, but I think condescension is an easy one to pick up on. If I feel like someone is being disrespectful, I usually give them a chance to clarify in case I took it the wrong way, but I believe with each passing post he makes, he clarifies that he is who we thought he is.
Well said. I probably should not have engaged him after having a lousy day at the office. For all I know, he could be a decent guy, as you said. He really rubbed me the wrong way. Now that he’s “ignored” me, I think I got to him but now I feel sort of bad.
My apologies to everyone for my part in hijacking this thread.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hey everyone, I know we can all get passionate about our favorite brands but let’s just take a quick breather. I’m sure the OP would appreciate it if we keep things respectful. Thanks all.

Blackssr

Reactions

Predictable outcome. I wonder how the TRX would have performed with street tires instead?

Last edited:

Blackssr

Reactions

Amusing and painful to watch these clowns trash a 100k truck for views.

Last edited:
Reactions
agree to an extent, but the interior build quality and fit and finish of a raptor is REEEEAAALLLYYY bad...
I had a Hellcat before my ST....build quality was much better than the Ford.

Blackssr

Reactions
Trackhawk, Challenger or Charger?

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
and the current raptor makes our STs look like an S-Class. :oops:

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

Amusing and painful to watch these clowns trash a 100k truck for views.
What's hilarious is that if anything is broken (beyond the back window glass and maybe the tailgate) there is no way he is finding replacement parts for at least 3-6 months while FCA fills out the service pipelines.