Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Potential ST owner

l1tech

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
Joining the forum to do a little research and ask some questions. Currently own a 2021 Ram 1500. Love the truck but don't honestly need it so I'm looking to get into something different.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
After driving 3500Hd products from GM for a long time I was looking for something a little smaller that fit in my garage. Settled on the ST. Definitely getting used to the size and nimble steering. Have been really happy with the St in the few months I’ve had it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
l1tech

l1tech

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
Thread Starter #3
I had a 2017 Ram 2500 with the Cummins before getting the 1500 last year...that was a big change.

Reactions
Welcome!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome, many knowledgeable people on this forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST High Perf Package
Switched from a Ford Raptor to an ST here. I definitely miss the "driving my living room down the road" feel of the Raptor - WOW it was great on a long drive - until you had to fill it up! But I'm LOVING the ST. still very peppy, and haven't sacrificed much in comfort at all.