Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Post your favorite pic...it’s a show off thread.

Reactions

KegsBdry

Reactions
Where'd you get the ST center caps? All the ones that I have seen are white and red letters which I don't care for.
I second this question. :D

Reactions
100% stock as she just got delivered to us today. Got everything we wanted and loving it so far.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
Trying to locate the dark (blacked out) Ford logo covers. Don't want go through the hassle of removing them, would prefer an overlay but can't find what I'm looking for. Thought I saw a few on the forums but not having any luck.

Reactions
Trying to locate the dark (blacked out) Ford logo covers. Don't want go through the hassle of removing them, would prefer an overlay but can't find what I'm looking for. Thought I saw a few on the forums but not having any luck.
If you are just looking for the overlays they are all over etsy.com - Ford Explorer 2020-2021 Emblem Overlay Badge Decal BLACKOUT | Etsy There are probably other places you can get them as well, ebay or Amazon for a couple examples.

Reactions
After getting the Steeda springs in. Looking forward to the sway bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
It's a beautiful vehicle. I really like the blue.

Reactions
Niche Misano wheels. 22x10.5 with +40 offset. 285/40 Falken ZIEX tires.

+40 offset...ok cool....I was told before 32-37 or something like that was the go to...any issues with the +40?

Reactions
+40 offset...ok cool....I was told before 32-37 or something like that was the go to...any issues with the +40?
No issues at all. I know some like the wheels to sit flush with the top of the wheel wells, and I didn’t want that much poke.