Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Post your favorite pic...it’s a show off thread.

Reactions
View attachment 11152 View attachment 11154
MattC0509, check out bumperplugs.com They're a little pricey for what they are, but the paint match is good, and they hold up well. The hole in the bottom trim I used a push pin from the car parts store.
I've looked at them but haven't pulled the trigger on it as I'm "supposed" to have that front license plate there and feel like it's only a matter of time before a cop here in Texas forces my hand and I have to remount the plate holder.

Reactions
I got my 2022 St on Jan 10th. It’s got 5400 miles on it and some mods. I suck at taking pics but here goes. Absolutely loving this thing and grateful for all the info on this forum.

Attachments

Reactions
Reactions
Trying one more time with some pics. Have to get the tinting done and ceramic coating, but to me it still looks great.

Attachments

Reactions
Who makes the wheels and what is the offset and tire size? Thanks. Looks great

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Asanti Black Label, +35 with a 3mm spacer, tires are 305/40R22.

Thanks!

Reactions
Here are my recent favorites.
IMG_6052-cr-v-tilt-p (Large).jpg IMG_5472-cr-v-p (Large).jpg IMG_5036-cr-bwv-v- (Large).jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Lol thank you, definitely my favorite color on these

Reactions