Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Post your Dragy times.

Boss240

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST, 2012 Boss Mustang, 2019 Audi S4
Alright thanks. Good times for an adjustable octane tune n since I had the SCT X4 already I only paid for the tune which is a bit under $200. Less then half price of most of the competition too so let's hope it's good lol

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I just recently made a trip to mexico to try another run and got a 12.26@111.59 and a 4.07 0-60. I made the run with E30 in the tank and my heavy ass 22's on the ST and my fat ass in the drivers seat. Screenshot 12.26 dragy.jpg Screenshot 4.07 0-60 dragy.jpg

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Finally got to a straight and level road with enough distance to do a 1/4 mile run.

100% bone stock, 93 octane, T/C off, 1/2 tank fuel, 40 lbs of tools/equipment onboard.
As usual, Dragy's weather info wasn't even close. Temp was actually 47 deg, not 78 deg. Dragy needs to fix that.

(my phone requires two screenshots to fit the whole image)

Screenshot_2022-10-22-12-45-32.png

Screenshot_2022-10-22-12-45-38.png

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
If the Dragy doesn't have a sensor that goes outside to measure outside temps, then it's only measuring temps inside the cabin. Duh.

Reactions
If the Dragy doesn't have a sensor that goes outside to measure outside temps, then it's only measuring temps inside the cabin. Duh.
I would also expect those attempting a good run to turn off any accessories, like the fan, heated seats, etc.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I would also expect those attempting a good run to turn off any accessories, like the fan, heated seats, etc.
Of course! Even though it was 47 deg out, all heating options were OFF.

And I beat C&D's time by 1/10 and R&T's by 2/10 while still carrying extra weight in the vehicle. A solid 13.6 was definitely there.

Yet there are still wee 'lil trolls who clearly possess no working knowledge of anything automotive that "use thumbs downs." :ROFLMAO:

You can't fix dumb! Lol

Reactions

And I beat C&D's time by 1/10 and R&T's by 2/10 while still carrying extra weight in the vehicle. A solid 13.6 was definitely there.

Yet there are still wee 'lil trolls who clearly possess no working knowledge of anything automotive that "use thumbs downs." :ROFLMAO:

You can't fix dumb! Lol
Unfortunately, my ST is always carrying extra weight, me.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Unfortunately, my ST is always carrying extra weight, me.
Oh no!

Well, the extra weight I meant was the kind I could have removed in 5 or 10 minutes. The other kind, not that easy to get rid of ...

Reactions

You can't fix dumb! Lol
Could also be that those trolls possess more knowledge than your dumb ass that wants to bad mouth people that don't share your one side views... and since you block anyone that disagrees with you, it would seem that the ones on your "I'm a bitch" blocklist aren't the trolls... you are.

Back on topic now. Decent time on your run. On Android there is a button when you take a screenshot to take one longer screeshot. It looks like 2 arrows pointing down in a box

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Finally got to a straight and level road with enough distance to do a 1/4 mile run.

100% bone stock, 93 octane, T/C off, 1/2 tank fuel, 40 lbs of tools/equipment onboard.
As usual, Dragy's weather info wasn't even close. Temp was actually 47 deg, not 78 deg. Dragy needs to fix that.

(my phone requires two screenshots to fit the whole image)

View attachment 14842

View attachment 14843
Just got the dragy and ran it Sunday also. you have me beat in 0-60 by exactly .1 That was the only thing there was room for and only got to make 3 passes at it. I need to find a spot to make runs.
is there a way to attach a car to the slip? wanting to use it in 3 different cars. I found the garage section loaded the info but couldn't figure out how to choose the car and then make the run?

Reactions
Just got the dragy and ran it Sunday also. you have me beat in 0-60 by exactly .1 That was the only thing there was room for and only got to make 3 passes at it. I need to find a spot to make runs.
is there a way to attach a car to the slip? wanting to use it in 3 different cars. I found the garage section loaded the info but couldn't figure out how to choose the car and then make the run?
You have to add each car to the garage. There is not a way to identify which car it is that I have found until you go to upload (share) your run to the leaderboards. When you click share it will then ask you to pick which vehicle it was.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
You have to add each car to the garage. There is not a way to identify which car it is that I have found until you go to upload (share) your run to the leaderboards. When you click share it will then ask you to pick which vehicle it was.
Thank You.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Just got the dragy and ran it Sunday also. you have me beat in 0-60 by exactly .1
Pull the seats out of that thing, run it on empty, do whatever you have to do. Beat my time!

(but stay safe of course(y))

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Pull the seats out of that thing, run it on empty, do whatever you have to do. Beat my time!

(but stay safe of course(y))
Ha make my kid drive. I weight more than the seats.
I should be able to match your time this was first try and just rolled into it. Ill try brake boosting when I find a good road. turbo lag was obvious from the line gotta figure how to launch under boost, Turbos are new to me.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Ha make my kid drive. I weight more than the seats.
I should be able to match your time this was first try and just rolled into it. Ill try brake boosting when I find a good road. turbo lag was obvious from the line gotta figure how to launch under boost, Turbos are new to me.
Without launch control, all we can do stock is hold the brake hard and put the accelerator pedal to the floor.

My best times were with brake boosting, Sport Mode, Stability Control OFF, and 1/4 tank of fuel with the 40 lbs of extra tools/equipment I usually carry taken out.

With my first '22 ST and its OEM 20" wheels, my times were a tenth better than with my current ST and its OEM 21" wheels
:
Dragy 08-12-2022 (real air temp 68 deg).png

Last edited:

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thanks for the (y) Rocket! Your comments are both funny and informative.

Wish I could say the same for others here, but sadly, I can't! Lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thanks for the (y) Rocket! Your comments are both funny and informative.

Wish I could say the same for others here, but sadly, I can't! Lol
Lol I thought you guys were playing. I obviously missed something. You have always been helpful to me.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Lol I thought you guys were playing. I obviously missed something. You have always been helpful to me.
No, there's a few uneducated trolls on this forum that I've had to set straight and then block.

They know I'll never see any of their comments, so they use the "thumbs down" like insolent children who are crying out to mommy for attention! hahaha

Reactions
The only thing you missed is that this forum has many educated participants with their own opinions and some feel like blocking the opinions of others instead of having a conversation/debate. I give him the thumbs down when he wants to hide behind his block list that he's proud of while badmouthing and name-calling. While i agree that he does have useful posts, his incessant badmouthing and hiding is troll like and more closely resembles the names he calls other and the actions he says others are performing. I have actually even given him the thumbs up on several posts.

dolsen

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
There are too many on here that treat their opinions as facts, it's pretty damn annoying