Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Park Aid Fault message

Reactions
While creeping along in stop and go traffic yesterday this “PARK AID FAULT” message appeared with the OK button option. Of course shutting off the car and opening the drivers door resets everything. I haven’t seen it again. Anyone else encounter this?

Attachments

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Once in a blue moon, I will get any number of faults. Never any lasting problems though so unless you keep getting it, I wouldn't worry too much.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Just had this pop up and it still persists even after a restart. Any ideas? I have a feeling my battery may be the issue. I say that because my start stop hasn’t worked in awhile, which is fine by me. But I know electrical issues tend to creep up with battery issues. Sensors are clean and appear fine visually on inspection.

turbodog262

Paramedic
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
My ‘22 just started this nonsense over the weekend. None of the sensors are obstructed because we keep the vehicle nearly spotless. Could it be that we are washing the vehicle too much?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
My ‘22 just started this nonsense over the weekend. None of the sensors are obstructed because we keep the vehicle nearly spotless. Could it be that we are washing the vehicle too much?
Yes, keeping it too clean also messes with the vehicle’s aerodynamics. :geek:

Reactions
I had same error. Sensor took impact. Had to be replace. I could barely see gravel impact to painted sensor left front. Replaced and resolved. Painted sensor was more expensive.