Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

P3 Gauge Didn’t Cut Anything

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Try to ignore Unbroken and his girlfriends JV. I was only here for a week and realized what a ignorant douche he is on some of his posts. He is a pompous know it all ass. Not to be critical. What his worshippers on here don't realize is how many potential members he chases away. Unfortunately every car forum I have ever been on has at least one just like him. I suggest you do what I and many others have done and block him.
If you can't handle a reply telling how to do it the right way, You best stay off of of forums.

Zim

Reactions
On a side note what part of PGH are you in so I can keep a look out for you?
I’m on the east!

Side note.. not sure if unbroken is being a douche or telling it like it is lol either way the world needs more love. So get whatever you have to say out of your system and then we can all kiss and make up

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I’m on the east!

Side note.. not sure if unbroken is being a douche or telling it like it is lol either way the world needs more love. So get whatever you have to say out of your system and then we can all kiss and make up
Stay out esst. Unbroken has made many posts telling how to do it the right way. To come on here and bsd mouth him tells what a clown you are.