Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Order confirmation

Reactions
My build is in production. with my window sticker. Its my ST
Do you actually have a window sticker? Mine said to check out the link to the window sticker initially but it was no where to be found. The verbiage since changed and doesn't mention the window sticker anymore.

Reactions
Do you actually have a window sticker? Mine said to check out the link to the window sticker initially but it was no where to be found. The verbiage since changed and doesn't mention the window sticker anymore.
Yes I actually have my window sticker with information. But in having problems because some information is not correct and I have no way of figuring our what's not included in my build.
For example my 21 said it only has 6speakers I just went over with my sales person that It is supposed to have the bo sounds system 12 speaker and power fold 3rd rows seats. Which is standard for 21 . But my window stickers says otherwise and I'm about to get very close to making them fix it if it doesn't come equipped as it was ordered. It was a 2021 not a 22 which has this new st line which mine is not.

Reactions
I didn’t know the power fold was standard for ‘21? Think my order says manual, I thought the power fold was an option and only available with the 401a package?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VUDU350

Reactions
Thank you for the info from this thread! I ordered an 2022 Explorer ST on 8/21 and was wondering when I would get a VIN or order number. I'm currently coming up on the 6 week window so hopefully I'll have one soon.
I ordered my 22’ on 8/9. If I hear anything I’ll let you know.

Reactions
I didn’t know the power fold was standard for ‘21? Think my order says manual, I thought the power fold was an option and only available with the 401a package?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it looks like some stuff is not correct. When I get my st I will post

Reactions
Dealer notified me this morning that my ST is on a rail car headed this way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
Mine has no information I have no idea wtf they are doing. Stayed in production over a week.

Reactions
If I have a window sticker, does that mean car is built?

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Not necessarily… on the top of sticker there is a blend number. On mine, the last four numbers were 0904. (Month day)That ended up being my build date. Also, if you have an order number and vin you can track through Ford. The link is in the other ordering thread good luck!

Reactions
Does anyone know how long after signing the buyer's order that I'd receive my order confirmation or VIN number? Next week will be 6 weeks and I knew it took some time to get a VIN, but I just want an order confirmation. Didn't know if anyone else had this issue. Thanks!

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
I had received an e mail that the inventory manager put order in order bank. (I had signed the custom order a few days prior) The e mail gave me my order number. About 4-6 weeks later the vin came. Then I could track.

Reactions
6/25 was the last day for a MY21 Production vehicle, so you literally grabbed it on the last day.

OP, you'll have a MY22 vehicle.
I can't say this is true. My order was 0731 and I have a 21 coming.

VUDU350

Reactions
Does anyone know how long after signing the buyer's order that I'd receive my order confirmation or VIN number? Next week will be 6 weeks and I knew it took some time to get a VIN, but I just want an order confirmation. Didn't know if anyone else had this issue. Thanks!
Did you order a 22MY?

Reactions
I did. We were going to order a '21, but they gave us the option to order the 22 so we did that instead.
I believe MY22 production doesn't begin until first week of November; scheduling may be happening this week.

Reactions
I ordered a MY22 and got an order confirmation email the same day from Ford. The order number was on the DORA form i had to sign. No VIN yet, but its only been 2 weeks since i put in the order.

OP
L
Reactions
Thread Starter #37
Has anyone got a VIN yet for a 2022? I haven’t seen any.
I have an order number (since late July) but nothing beyond that.

Reactions
So on the 17th I posted I had no clue what was going on. Then my st did show up 09 28 2021 with zero notice and over a week early than expected

OP
L
Reactions
Thread Starter #40
I’ve got my vin and order number and am able to track now. Doesn’t show much at this time, just TBD dates.

The original order placed on 7/30 was for a MY21. On 9/26 it was reordered/converted to an MY22. That’s all good and fine as long as it comes in before the current lease turn in at the end of the year.