Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Need a switched fuse in the engine bay!

Reactions
I'm looking for help finding a switched fuse inside the engine bay.
Fuse number 128 (15A) along with several others I've found have no power regardless of engine running. So I don't know what's up with that. I found this link with description of all fuses(Same info as in the manual). It shows #128 is a spare.

Attachments

408hatch

Reactions
The ones that say spare should powered. I used #82 (switched 20a) for my fuel-it ethanol sender. But definitely test first..

.. 20220127_222853.jpg 20220127_223913.jpg

OP
J
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
The ones that say spare should powered. I used #82 (switched 20a) for my fuel-it ethanol sender. But definitely test first..

.. View attachment 9624
In your photo, it appears you are using #54, for the heated steering wheel. That should also be switched so you shouldn't have any issue. #82 is the yellow fuse, bottom left of your photo just below the 10A fuse.

I think I am going to tap into the rear wiper motor fuse(switched, tested). For my purpose, it will be relayed anyway, so should be minimal draw.

408hatch

Reactions
Lol! You are correct, guess I don't use the wheel warmer much as I left the fuse out and haven't even noticed

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Fuse 127 is the amp. It would be switched.