Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

More H&R Springs

Reactions
Finally got the H&R springs done this morning. I got to say I am really impressed with the ride quality. The truck is definitely more fun to drive without being rough. On the highway at 80mph the tracking is so much better. Maybe I was just out on the factory alignment. But tracks just about as good as our new C8 Corvette and that’s saying a lot. Just wanted to tell everybody my opinion of the ride and track quality! Jim

Reactions
Awesome! I’m excited! Mine just came in... Hoping for cooler weather or to find a shop that’s willing to throw them in on the cheap! It’s still in the high 90’s through 10pm in Phoenix.
EC359CB2-8CFA-4E9D-ACFB-4C503F17AA8C.jpeg

Reactions
Finally got the H&R springs done this morning. I got to say I am really impressed with the ride quality. The truck is definitely more fun to drive without being rough. On the highway at 80mph the tracking is so much better. Maybe I was just out on the factory alignment. But tracks just about as good as our new C8 Corvette and that’s saying a lot. Just wanted to tell everybody my opinion of the ride and track quality! Jim
81659472-3EEB-4BE3-8187-CBF1D58102F0.jpeg

Reactions
I agree! These springs ride great and feel better than the OEM’s for sure. I do wish they were like a 2” drop though.