Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Miko inserts

Howie

Reactions
Vehicle
2021explorer
Just got my 2023 ,wondering if anyone can give feedback on cleaning ,treatment,and wear ? This is the first ride I have had with a synthetic suede. anybody done a protectant ? Thanks in advance

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Just got my 2023 ,wondering if anyone can give feedback on cleaning ,treatment,and wear ? This is the first ride I have had with a synthetic suede. anybody done a protectant ? Thanks in advance
Where is this per day synthetic suede?

OP
H

Howie

Reactions
Vehicle
2021explorer
Thread Starter #3
Where is this per day synthetic suede?
Inserts in all seats , with leather surrounding .not a super common feature guessing from what saw shopping last couple months. But not sure of that. I think it is sometimes referred to as alcantra ?

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Inserts in all seats , with leather surrounding .not a super common feature guessing from what saw shopping last couple months. But not sure of that. I think it is sometimes referred to as alcantra ?
I know what you’re talking about. Our Raptor has that, but our ST doesn’t.