Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SLD MBRP Axle Back Barely Installed, Houston

Armsen

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Barely put these on and needing to go alternate route. Located in South of Houston in Pearland. Asking 350.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Why are you not happy with them? Do they come with all the clamps, instructions, etc? I’m interested, but I’m worried about the droning I’ve read about with the MBRP axle back setup on these and other vehicle. I’ll be in Richmond tomorrow afternoon for a meeting and, if still available, I may be able pick them up if our schedules align.

OP
A

Armsen

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Yeah they absolutely do, still have the box and everything got them delivered Wednesday evening. We actually we out last night and between you and me I was liking them on the highway but I wont lie to you, there is a bit of drone at 1.5-2k rpm but its really not that bad. I commute to Galveston. But dang the quad tips look good. I do still have to take them off.
Im selling them for a cat back setup since I’ve tuned it with ZFG and theres quite a bit of efficiency and maybe HP to be had with cat-backs.

OP
A

Armsen

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
I have extra clamps coming in today from amazon to bolt the factory ones back on. Would you rather I wait so you can hear them yourself before I take them off? Im off today so i’ve got time.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I appreciate your honesty. I commute quite a bit and don’t want a droning exhaust. I am saving up to get a full system (I’m leaning Thermal RD) and thought this may be something to tide me over. If no one snaps them up by the time you get it all taken off, I may still get them. I’ll wait a little bit to think about it. Thanks.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Meh…I’ll take it. If I don’t like it I’ll pay it forward. Lol. Let me know when its ready and we can schedule a place and time to meet.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Great meeting ya this afternoon! I look forward to getting the exhaust changed.