Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Love my 2022 ST but why are so many publication reviews trashing the Explorer?

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
@Cajun Heat, My bad, I was wrong. I read that as best-selling not most purchased. I was thinking about how they were selling currently. It does have a very long history.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
HA! I wrote the above post early this morning in response to @Cajun Heat's response and apparently did not hit the post button, it has been sitting down in the dialog box. This was not an after-the-fact post though I realize it looks like it.

Last edited:

Forddealz

Reactions
I would be writing a letter to Ford Regional Rep about that kind of service and copy the Dealer Principal. That Service Manager needs a good open hand slap (sorry inside voice) .......You got a lemon, sell it and get rid of the dealer. New dealer, new Explorer, wait for the 24, we should see some photos in the next few months.
The 2024 Explorer is catered towards Chinese market. They will make tail lights similar to Pilot and front lights that are similar to aviator's. The engine will probably have the same power.

Explorer ST Posts