Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Looking for advice

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I have a 22 ST. It is my daily driver so I want to do a few things but don’t want to void warranty. I recently installed AFE Momentum GT Air intake. Love it. Next will be stereo. Then I want exhaust. Any suggestions on exhaust. Thinking a full system would be best.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Warranty is a fun topic here. Outside of cosmetic the warranty claim is going to be up to the dealership if they can prove your modification was the cause of any issue. You can find plenty of articles about the reliability of modifications, etc. Your intake, stereo and exhaust are pretty harmless. If you're looking for power add-on that ford performance tune is gonna be your jam. Keeps warranty, installed from Ford and comes with their stamp of approval. Its mild by comparison but keeps you safe (relatively) from anything crazy.

Search around and you'll find tons of information on everything you've mentioned. Welcome and happy modding!

OP
StellaST
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Thanks! Weird, I just purchased a Ford extended warranty and they told me the tune would void me. So much info.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST

BigAnt75

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thermal R&D 3 inch full car back is what I have and love it so far!! No drone and the wife doesn’t complain lol win win!