Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Livernois Multi-Tune Features for 2020+ Explorer ST and Lincoln Aviator!! Here at Lethal Performance!!

Reactions
Hey all!

Livernois Motorsports just released their Multi-Tune Features for 2020+ Explorer ST and Lincoln Aviator!

LIVERNOIS EXPLORER NEW.jpg

The Multi-Tune Features includes…

• Steering wheel controls to be used to select between 4 tunes instantly!
  • Control and adjust a “Launch Control” function
  • User selectable Ethanol content (Alpha Release)
  • Anti-Lag mode enable (Alpha release)
With more features to come, we’re excited to see what Livernois releases next for the platform…Not looking to get all the fancy features, but still looking to boost power? No worries! You can always select their tuning with device without the Multi-Tune Feature.

The Livernois MyCalibrator tuner has shown gains of over 100WHP and 100WTQ and enhanced throttle response, as well as transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness, removal of skip gear function, a revised top speed limiter, and the ability to read/clear (DTC) codes.

Check it out for yourself here!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/l...plorer-st-lincoln-aviator-3-0l-lpp631160.html

Of course, if you have any questions, looking for something in particular, or want to get something on order, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance!

Reactions
Hey all!

Livernois Motorsports just released their Multi-Tune Features for 2020+ Explorer ST and Lincoln Aviator!

View attachment 16498

The Multi-Tune Features includes…

• Steering wheel controls to be used to select between 4 tunes instantly!
  • Control and adjust a “Launch Control” function
  • User selectable Ethanol content (Alpha Release)
  • Anti-Lag mode enable (Alpha release)
With more features to come, we’re excited to see what Livernois releases next for the platform…Not looking to get all the fancy features, but still looking to boost power? No worries! You can always select their tuning with device without the Multi-Tune Feature.

The Livernois MyCalibrator tuner has shown gains of over 100WHP and 100WTQ and enhanced throttle response, as well as transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness, removal of skip gear function, a revised top speed limiter, and the ability to read/clear (DTC) codes.

Check it out for yourself here!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/l...plorer-st-lincoln-aviator-3-0l-lpp631160.html

Of course, if you have any questions, looking for something in particular, or want to get something on order, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance!
Anybody had any experience with this yet? Prior to joining the forum Livernois was the only tuners I had read about for the ST's. I know Adam and ZFG have a huge following here but I was just looking for some feed back on this tune. Thanks

Reactions
Anybody had any experience with this yet? Prior to joining the forum Livernois was the only tuners I had read about for the ST's. I know Adam and ZFG have a huge following here but I was just looking for some feed back on this tune. Thanks
There was a guy that was supposed to be testing this at Milan drag strip last night. He had posted in one of the facebook groups. Haven't seen any update yet tho.