Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

K&N CAI for the ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2x 2023 Explorer STs
Not sure if its been posted yet but I noticed a new option in the CAI space.... K&N CAI

It shows out of stock currently and $50 off. Don't know much about the unit itself but I'm always excited to see vendors bring new products to the market.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Took them forever. I was sending them test cars for their first version a couple of years ago…they never could get the CEL’s to stop. Glad they finally got it squared away.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
That is interesting rams, though if you want a discount, Lethal Performance has a sitewide 10% off code which can be used for the S&B intake.
Unbroken runs that and recommends it, so I'm currently struggling with the thought of buying it.
The good thing about the S&B is that people here like Unbroken have run multiple CAI here, and have decided they like it best.

As no one has run the K&N, I don't know that I'd go that route, personally.

FAIL: The LP sitewide code doesn't work for the S&B... ask me how I know... :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions
Nice. A decent price and quite the cool look.

They’ve put out some decent stuff lately: added their oil separator to my wife’s Ecoboost Bronco, but decided to skip the CAI for it. Have never been a big fan of them, but could be tempted to pick up this one for my ST.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Not sure if its been posted yet but I noticed a new option in the CAI space.... K&N CAI

It shows out of stock currently and $50 off. Don't know much about the unit itself but I'm always excited to see vendors bring new products to the market.
Looks sweet. I’m sure it performs as good as the rest.