Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Is there a way to see the turbo boost level?

Cyberdeth

Reactions
I’ve checked through all the menu options and was wondering if the turbo boost gauge was somewhere?

Reactions
I’ve checked through all the menu options and was wondering if the turbo boost gauge was somewhere?
Nope and it seems pretty lazy of ford to leave that out. Oh well

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2019 Ford Flex
I was hoping when my ST shows up that they would show the Vacuum/Boost somewhere. I guess I will have to use Torque Pro like on my F150 ( 3.5Eco )

Attachments

Reactions
Weird, the non fully digital cluster in our expedition has it. I think the same cluster in the st line explorer we drove did too?

Definitely a pathetic oversight.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
You won’t find much of anything cleaner than a P3 vent gauge…I used their universal part and cut it to fit myself. Unfortunately phone service is so bad where I’m sitting I can’t upload a pic but there’s plenty on www.P3 cars.com

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
You won’t find much of anything cleaner than a P3 vent gauge…I used their universal part and cut it to fit myself. Unfortunately phone service is so bad where I’m sitting I can’t upload a pic but there’s plenty on www.P3 cars.com
This

Attachments

BillBeau

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
Just use torque pro on your phone. Youll need a OBDII reader.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Sweet install!!
Can't believe Ford didn't put a boost guage in the ST. What a travesty.............

BillBeau

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
Try getting a OBD2 Bluetooth scanner and pair it with your phone. Download the torque app and read all kinds of data. I watch my boost through that as well as ambient temp and intake temp

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Try getting a OBD2 Bluetooth scanner and pair it with your phone. Download the torque app and read all kinds of data. I watch my boost through that as well as ambient temp and intake temp
BillBeau which OBD2 bluetooth device did you go with?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
THANKS......I was looking at that one (y)

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
[mention]UNBROKEN [/mention] can you please post a link to that p3 boost gauge? I looked on their site, but no mention of the ST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
[mention]UNBROKEN [/mention] can you please post a link to that p3 boost gauge? I looked on their site, but no mention of the ST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s their universal gauge I cut to fit.

Explorer ST Posts